Over the years, James Hardie® has become, quite literally, a household name. One would be hard-pressed not to see the reason, with the company’s top-notch products and a history of setting the bar higher for buildings and industrial products. An example of a James Hardie product is the siding that is Engineered for Climate®: the HardieZone® System.
Safe Harbor Roofing & Siding, your roofing and siding expert, discusses more below.
Designed for a Particular Climate
Specially formulated for two distinct climatic zones, James Hardie sidings can withstand the harshest and most extreme weather conditions known to man. It has two variants: the HZ5® and the HZ10® systems.
The HZ5 product line is engineered for architectural structures built in freezing cold climates. Other features include:
1. Damage Resistance: Moisture from ice, snow and freezing temperatures is no match for noncombustible James Hardie siding.
2. Drip Edge Technology: With improved water management, roofing leaks are now a thing of the past.
3. Superior Paint Adhesion: James Hardie is engineered to ensure buildings maintain their beauty and integrity while fending off the harsh cold.
4. Limited Warranty: A 30-year limited transferable warranty is offered as a token of faith.
The HZ10 product line is built to combat the sweltering heat as well as hurricane-force winds. Where there are harsh sunlight and strong winds, there’s James Hardie siding. Other features include:
1. Damage Resistance: The coastal salty sea air is notorious for causing the swelling, rotting, cracking and splitting of whatever material that stands in its way. But, such a notorious offender finds its match in flame-resistant James Hardie siding.
2. Fade Resistance: ColorPlus® Technology ensures fade resistance. Products from the HZ10 line stay beautiful, even in the face of the unforgivingly humid seasons.
3. Limited Warranty: This siding comes with a 30-year limited transferable warranty that’s as steadfast as James Hardie products.
Safe Harbor Roofing & Siding also offers roofing products and services, such as wood shake roofing. For more information, please call us today at (913) 800-6181. We serve Shawnee and Kansas City.